Monday, October 7, 2024

Restaurant Spotlight: Hardware Brewing



I've noticed most of my adventures appear to happen on Sundays. Today was not any different. I saw on Facebook that Hardware Brewing was serving two new drinks - eggnog latte and an eggnog chai tea. I love eggnog (although strangely enough I didn't when I was little), so I had to try the latte. Instead of going alone, I invited my Mom along to try it out. Wanted to share the experience with her. We left one Sunday afternoon and took a drive up to Kendrick. We parked, and I took a few pictures of their sign (which is super cool!). Love their theme and style. It's unique. It has both an industrial and antique look.



Once inside, we found a table with two chairs. It was really busy. While we waited to be served, we took in the beautiful woodwork, lights, and overall design. I loved it. A waitress came up to our table and got our orders. My Mom got an eggnog latte and an appetizer. I just got the eggnog latte. It did seem to take a little bit in getting our drinks and appetizer, but it was well worth the wait. The latte was warm and sweet. The eggnog was also so delicious! If you like eggnog and coffee, it's the perfect combination. I probably could've had two, or even tried the chai one, as well. My Mom loved hers, too. So yummy!









After resting at our table, we got up and explored. Everything is nicely added. There are framed pictures on the wall and books to buy. I believe they're done by the J-K Heritage Foundation. The history of the place has been preserved, as well, as the surrounding areas. It's awesome when an old building is given new life. I'm always sad to see them taken down. As we walked around, we made our way over to the front table. I knew they had shirts and hoodies, so I checked them out. I decided on a hoodie. It's nice and soft, by the way. I'm glad I picked one up. When we left, I kept drinking the quickly diminishing latte. 





As I reflect back on it, I would gladly go again. I plan on going to try out their meals. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I want to try a plate per meal on different days. Their fettucine alfredo and chicken fried steak sounds especially good. If you're looking for a new place to try, I recommend checking Hardware Brewing out. I don't think it's too far of a drive from either Lewiston or Clarkston. And of course, if you're nearby, be sure to try their eggnog lattes. I'm thinking of getting the eggnog latte chai next time.

Many blessings,
- Grace Thorson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: Red Vibrance