Friday, October 11, 2024

Photo Quests: Never Looking Down

 Photo Quests: Never Looking Down

Intro:
It's a warm Autumn day that I went out for a photo quest. I took photos of the 
sky and the tops of trees. I don't ever want to be caught looking down in life. I hope to continually be looking up to the heavens. This photo quest reminded me of that.







Quest Ending: It was a simple photo quest this time, but I was really inspired by the
never looking down. I want to always keep my eyes on God even in the hardship. The sky and trees provided that thought to me. I hope it inspired you to keep looking up, too.

3 comments:

  1. I, too, love trees and like to look up! Lovely photos and inspiring thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good way to think. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so inspiring! What a wonderful view of life when we look up!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Red Vibrance