Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Blog Update: New Features


New features announced. Not anything too exciting. I mean, I'm excited about it. I think it's always fun to make changes and add fun, new things. I feel like, especially, to a blog. If you're on your phone, you won't see these changes unless you switch over to the web version - which will show up on the bottom of my page (on your phone).  

As for new features, I added a daily Bible verse to the sidebar - which will be updated each day. Be sure to stop by and see what's being shared at that time. There's also a spot for book of the week. This is where I add a book that I enjoyed to the sidebar, as well. It will be changed once a week. (I try to rate the book with a star rating).

You may have noticed that there's a few other stuff. On the sidebar, there's an image for my book, Butterfly Wings (this takes you to Amazon). You can also go to the bookstore ...And Books, Too! (andbookstooonline.com) to order a signed copy. As well as that, there's my Mom's newest book, Blood Falls. Once again, if you click on it, it takes you to Amazon. It can also be ordered through the bookstore. Below that, is my brother's Christian music website CMADDICT. If you enjoy Christian music, you'll love his site. I forgot to mention that there's an image that shows my Facebook page for this blog. You can visit it here.

If you don't want to miss my posts, be sure to follow my blog. To do that, you need to find the fellow wanderers button on the sidebar. You can follow using your Google account. Thank you! As time moves on, I may add more features to the sidebar, but for right now it's good. If you think I should add anything else, let me know by leaving a comment. Greatly appreciate it. Hope you like the new features. Follow along for more posts, and stuff like this. Exciting stuff ahead! Can't wait to share everything!!

Many blessings,
- Grace Thorson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: A Golden Moment