Friday, August 16, 2024

Photo Quests: From The Darkness

 Photo Quests: From The Darkness

Intro: I know I've done it before, but I had the idea to do it again. To be honest,
you can't really just quit doing photos in black and white. There's always room for fun in
experimenting with different textures and objects. So, that's what I did.











Quest Ending: This won't be the last time I take photos like this. Because there's a bit
of mystery to them, and that mystery is always begging to be understood. It provokes a
need for emotion, curiosity, and deep thinking. Yes, indeed. There will be more.

2 comments:

  1. I can look at these photos and not even know where they were taken on the property. Beautiful, haunting. What an eye you have!!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Red Vibrance