Saturday, August 10, 2024

New Book In The Works: Wandering With Grace



I'm working on a new book. I know that I mentioned another project - the White Heron. But, I feel like I should pursue this project right now. This doesn't mean I won't be working on the White Heron, I will be, just not as much. I kind of want to take my time with the White Heron. I plan on perfecting it, so while that goes slowly, I'll be on my new project. What is this new project? It's Wandering With Grace. The same title as my blog. 

The idea of Wandering With Grace will be a book with stories/reflections and some of my photography. I'm super excited about it, and I think it's going to be a good thing. It won't be a devo like my first book, Butterfly Wings (you can find this book on Amazon or at ...And Books, Too! But, it's a project that I hope to have finished soon. When? I don't know exactly, but it shouldn't take too long to write. It will, however, be next year sometime.

What to expect? The project will be focused on my journey, stories, and photos. It won't be a coffee table book, but it will most likely be paperback. A photo will be included with each chapter, too. That's what I'm thinking, anyways. My plan is to compile all of these together to make one cohesive book. My purpose will be to encourage, inspire, and bring a sense of wonder. Life is to be celebrated. Even when things are hard, there's goodness.

Those are my plans; however, I don't know what the future holds. Life has become unpredictable, I think, for everyone. The next months could be crazy on a global front. Next year might be a disaster. Fear seems to run rampant. I just know that I'm going to hold onto hope, because it's all I have. I'll continue to find joy in anything I can, and I'll try to shine a light for everyone. If I can help just one person, I'll have accomplished my goal.

For the end of this summer, to fall, and then to winter, I'll be blogging and writing. I feel the need to write, so I'm pursuing that wholeheartedly. In my heart, I long for happiness, and I want to express my love for others. I also pray that these months for everyone will be life-changing, and in a beautiful way. If you need prayer, send me an e-mail (contact form on right sidebar), or leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by today. If you want to stay updated on my writing, be sure to like my Facebook page, and follow my blog (on sidebar).

Many blessings,
- Grace Thorson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: Red Vibrance