Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Artist Spotlight: A Touch of Autumn



I knew of Autumn Cole from Facebook. I had seen some of her art and met her at Art Under the Elms in Lewiston during spring. Her paintings and sketches are amazing. I had to get a keychain from her to add to my keychain collection. The keychain has a little picture of an art sketch hooked to it. I recently connected with her to do a portrait of my cat (Kenji). It turned out awesome, and I hope to frame it. She's so good at what she does. I highly recommend checking out her art. Thanks, Autumn, for my piece. I love it.


About a Touch of Autumn: Autumn Cole is a full-time professional artist from Lewiston, Idaho. She specializes in black and white acrylic realism painting of local and magical places. At the beginning of this September, she marked a 2-year anniversary of doing art full time. She travels to around thirty art shows and craft fairs in Washington and Idaho each year. She's also painted multiple murals in northern Idaho. 


About her: Autum Cole was trained by Disney to be an Ornament Personalization Artist. She does a pop-up live ornament personalization during the holidays. She's also been featured in multiple art galleries. She's currently the feature artist at the Bea You Yoga Studio in Lewiston and one of the select artists at the Conspiracy of Artists Gallery at the Jacklin Center in Post Falls, Idaho. In her free time, she enjoys sculpting, drawing, participating in church activities, and enjoying tea parties at home with her cat.


Some of her art:







Her services: Autum offers custom murals, art pieces, and prints. You can find more info about her on the touch of autumn website at: atouchofautumnart.com. You can also find her on Facebook and Instagram. She's on Etsy, too. You can find many of her items there. I would like to thank Autumn Cole for sharing with me about her life and in what she all creates. Be sure to check out her stuff. She's wonderful! Once again, thank you, Autumn!

Many blessings,
- Grace Thorson

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful art! Kenji turned out great! Thank you for showcasing Autumn’s wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spotlight on an amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! I’m looking forward to more 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Red Vibrance