Intro: It's spring. Spring is here, and I finally got outside with my camera to take pictures. Mostly of flowers since they're my favorite subject for photos. And as for collecting them, I do that with my camera. There's so many to discover, too. It's been a lot of fun.
Friday, April 25, 2025
Photo Quests: Collecting Flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's Talk About Books: My TBR Books
I have a TBR shelf. Most people do. Mine has a stack of books in different genres. Some of them have been sitting there for a while, and som...
-
My day started like any other day, I got up and went to work. My plan, however, was different. I wanted to see if the Delights truck was acr...
-
Guest Writer: Author Janet Chester Bly Subject: Daily Graces Dawn experienced no problems with her pregnancy. But a few minutes before her f...
-
Grace. It's what we don't deserve but are given anyways. It's obviously my first name, but somehow, I've never been able t...





These are beautiful Grace! The purple lupine is my favorite. Always drawn to that flower. I love the close up focus and the blurred background.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, my friend! Isn't it so beautiful? Always appreciate your wonderful comments, Jolene!
Delete