Saturday, June 22, 2024

Business Spotlight: Delights


My day started like any other day, I got up and went to work. My plan, however, was different. I wanted to see if the Delights truck was across the parking lot from Ross. I drove over from work to Lewiston. My first stop was at TJ Maxx. I bought a few things (a cat pad scratcher and cat treat ball) for Kenji (my cat). I then drove along the parking lot and parked near the Delights cart. I was excited to try it. I had seen it on Facebook.


I met Paige, the owner. She's friendly, fun, and sweet. She asked me for my name, and I gave it to her. I really liked her blue cart that sat on the lot during a sunny day. It was welcoming. I checked out the cookies she had to the right, and also, the cute cups to my left. I looked through her menu of drinks and decided on a vanilla cold brew. She made it in front of me while I watched. I had been trying to find a day to find the Delights cart and was able to make it during that afternoon. I was looking forward to the drinks.


After she was done with the cold brew, I tasted it for the first time. It was really good. With my coffee in hand, I couldn't leave without a cookie or one of her cups (the pink one). So I definitely got both. The cookie was yummy, and I've already used my pink cup. If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for cups. Before I left, Paige asked me for my blog address. I gave it to her, and mentioned that I would blog about Delights. I had already taken pictures, so I said goodbye. I took my cup, drink, and cookie within my arms.


I recommend trying her espressos. I haven't tried any of the energy drinks, but I'm sure they're really good, too. She has a drinks menu that you can look through to see if there's something you'd like. I plan on going back to try some other drinks. To know more, you can find her on Facebook where she posts where, what day, and what time she'll be at. You can be friends with her on Facebook here. If you're in the area, give Delights a try. Be sure to come back to experience the other drinks, as well. Thank you, Paige!


When I got home, I finished my drink. Didn't realize there was a heart on it. 💓 I then replaced my other scratcher pads (the old ones) out for the new ones I had gotten. I also gave Kenji the new cat ball that holds treats. He didn't seem to be too excited about it. He kind of left it on the floor. I give him treats whenever, so he probably thought, "Why should I work for it?" He's one smart kitty. My day was pleasant, and I'm so glad I tried Delights.

Did you like this post? Don't forget to follow me here on Blogger, and on Facebook here.

Many blessings,
- Grace Thorson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: A Golden Moment