Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Box Subscriptions: Three Favorites So Far


Box subscriptions are fun. It's always nice when you get one in the mail. You know what subscription box you signed up for, but you don't know what's hidden inside the box. A total surprise. I've been a fan of subscription boxes for years but haven't really tried a lot of them. I can think of three that left a wonderful impression on me. That's where this blog post comes in. I thought I'd share the joy I get or have had from these boxes. From two of them, it's a little treat that I look forward to each month. Here's my favorites:


Atlas Coffee Club:


Do you love coffee? You'll like Atlas Coffee. They send coffee to you each month, but it's not like ordinary coffee. Each bag is coffee from a different country. And it's a surprise! You have no idea what country you're going to get. They provide a beautiful card with a scene on it from the chosen country. There's also information about the country and the coffee. My first one was from Burundi, and it's so good. It's smooth, and you can tell it's different. It doesn't take like regular coffee, and that's nice! I chose all roasts (you can choose from light to dark), and I got ground coffee. Definitely recommend.

Check them out: atlascoffeeclub.com


Meowbox:


Have a cat? Purr-fect! Your cat or cats will love Meowbox. It's a subscription for the felines in your life. They provide a couple of cat toys and treats. The last box I received had a yoga theme. There was a small yoga mat, a curved neck pillow (for your cat to lie on), two toys, and a package of tube treats. My cat purred when I opened it for him. He didn't know what it was at first, but he knew it was for him. His purring was so sweet. He liked the box, and I can't wait to get another one for him. I signed up for it on Amazon, but you can sign up for it on their website. Highly recommend it for your cat.

Visit their website: meowbox.com


Japan Crate:

I signed up for Japan Crate years ago, and I remember really liking it. It's another subscription box, and it has snacks from Japan. If you love Japan, and just snacks in general, you'll enjoy this one. They used to have more affordable boxes to pick out, but it's more money now for their Japan Crate box. They provide a lot, however. Each box comes with 15-17 snacks. With free shipping, it comes directly from Japan so that's cool. They have themes for their boxes, too - which is nice to discover. I recommend them if you like trying new things. Especially, if you have an interest in Japan. 

Learn more: japancrate.com


Let me know if you discovered a really cool subscription box. I want to hear all about it.
Like my writing? Did you enjoy today's post? Be sure to follow my blog! 

Many blessings,
- Grace Thorson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: A Golden Moment