Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Business Spotlight: Bob's Pet And Pond


After work, I decided to visit a few places for photos. First, I went to Wendy's (which will be another post). Then, I knew that I had to stop at Bob's Pet And Pond. I go every so often to pick up some toys and treats for my cat, Kenji. Before I went in, I took a photo of the building outside. I remember when it was in the extra space to the side (which is next to it). I used to go more often. I had an aquarium for a while, so I got my fish from them. I had a sucker fish, red eye tetras, and neon tetras. My favorite were the red eye tetras. I had one that was large and had a huge jaw. I obviously named him Jaws. 



When I stepped in, I made my way to the cat section. They have a great selection of toys, treats, and other various items. I really like what they have available. I also go to Petco from time to time. I enjoy both places, but Bob's Pet And Pond is the only place that has Churu Rolls. I haven't been able to find them on Amazon, so I go here to get them. Kenji is obsessed with these treats. They're chewable rolls with cream inside. Hey, they look yummy. Not that I would try one! My cat just gobbles them up. One of his favorites.


After buying the stuff for my cat, I headed over to the fish. A beautiful shark appeared around the corner. I don't remember what kind, but I thought it looked pretty cool. I then made my way around the fish tanks taking in the nostalgia. Like I mentioned before, I used to have an aquarium. Not a big one, but it was just the right size for my room at the time. I miss having an aquarium. There was something peaceful about it. Maybe someday I'll get an aquarium again, but right now it wouldn't work. I don't have a place for one. 


Walking past the aquariums, I felt in awe. I know. Sounds silly, right? But to experience something that would ordinarily not be viewable for people, is there to see and take in. I remember always wanting to work at Bob's Pet And Pond, but it never happened. I was pretty young then, and I had no experience to show that I worked with animals. Sometimes things don't happen the way we wished, but maybe it just wasn't meant to be. I miss those old days. Sorry. I've been really nostalgic lately. I can't help but think about the past. I often visit my past when something stirs my memory. So, yeah, I then headed home.


I got home and joined my kitty. Taking out his gifts, I showed them to him. He always gets so excited and likes to purr when he has gifts. I got him two smaller cat toys that looked like he might show interest in. I also got him his Churu rolls, of course. And a toy that I just couldn't resist. It's a wand that has a ufo with a cat at the top. A cow is connected to the lengthy material. It glows within! Such a funny and cute idea for a cat toy. I got a kick out of it, especially since I watch Mystery of Skinwalker Ranch. We played together for a little bit, and I gave him a Churu roll. He thoroughly enjoyed himself. He was pleased!


After that, I did chores and helped out at home. Later, blogging. It was nice to get out and do something kind of spontaneous. I deal with a lot of social anxiety, so making myself take pictures of a business is hard for me. Especially, when I went to Wendy's. It felt so good to push myself a little, though. I had fun, and I plan on doing more things like this in the days to come. If you liked today's post, be sure to follow my blog on Blogger (it's in the right sidebar) and on Facebook here. Thank you! Hoped you liked today's spotlight post.

Many blessings,
- Grace Thorson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday: A Golden Moment