Friday, September 13, 2024

Photo Quests: Changing Seasons

 Photo Quests: Changing Seasons

Intro: Since Autumn is right around the corner here, I thought it would be good to take a few photos outside. I was especially interested in the leaves. They already seem to be changing. Each leaf is different and unique, so it was enjoyable to take one by one in.










Quest Ending: Because the leaves haven't changed completely, I'll be taking more as they turn. I can't wait to see the many colors that will burst in the weeks ahead. It's always so beautiful, and it's one of my favorite things about nature during this time of the season.

2 comments:

  1. I'd never thought about the individual way each leaf bears the scars and growth of the year. Like humans, each tells its own story. Wonderful, as always, Grace!

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Red Vibrance