Friday, September 27, 2024

Photo Quests: Searching For Flowers

 Photo Quests: Searching For Flowers

Intro: It's now Autumn. I started off searching for leaves, but I found flowers, as well.
From the few flowers still in bloom, I captured what I could. I knew that soon most
will be gone as the weather cools. I'll miss them as they say their goodbyes.










Quest Ending: My favorite season is Autumn, however, I'm always sad to see the flowers
leave. I love taking photos of them to preserve their beauty that they give us. I'm sure
as they disappear, we'll be offered another beauty in the turning of the leaves.

2 comments:

  1. You captured the beauty of all the flowers. Great job Grace. You did a wonderful job and thanks for sharing. God bless you and enjoy this fall weather.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday: Red Vibrance